Happy Birthday, Say Possible Socks! We’re more than thrilled to announce we’ve made it through our first year – ups and downs, rounds and arounds…starting, building, & maintaining a small business is hard work, but we wouldn’t trade the rewards for anything. Our first year has brought us a few proud moments that we’d love to share with you – and have a piece of cake with us!
Here were some of our goals:
- Sell socks (whew, we were so nervous!)
- Design and manufacture new styles (we’re on our way to having those arrive)
- Gather customer feedback and utilize in future plans (yes, this is so important!)
- Travel to meet manufacturing partners and establish new connections (done, done and done!)
- Be a little more experimental in design (working on this!)
- Attend 2 new markets this year (We’re thinking Boston and hmmm…where else?)
We can’t thank our fans, friends, family & customers enough for all of our success so far. We’re not saying we’re at our peak, nope…we’ve got a long road ahead, but we think positive – we know with hard work, dedication & and innovative mindset (and paired with our quirky design style), we’ll continue to build our brand & mission. We’re not here to copy – we’re here to stay, and we’re here to provide you the best, cutest, design-iest socks out there.
Team Say Possible!
P.S. – we made a wish!